Voting

Monday, August 24, 2009

Little Gym






Today was Jack's last day at Little Gym for the summer session. I LOVE Little Gym and can't say enough good things about the program and the staff. Most of all, I love that it guarantees me a nap every Monday afternoon because somehow those magical teachers have just the right formula to wear my little boy out. After 1 year enrolled in classes, Jack is still thrilled to find out "it's a Little Gym day". And here's why....he gets to run around like a maniac, play his favorite sports, practice his gymnastic skills and play his favorite games. We are enrolled again this fall so I am looking forward to many Friday afternoon naps. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I would love to have a little gym! I am wiped out this summer with the lack of kid-type places around here. There are some great parks that we love, though.