Voting

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

7 months


I'm in a little bit of denial that our baby girl is now 7 months old (month sixth of her life was pretty crazy with the move and the unpacking) and am having a hard time moving her into her 6-9 month wardrobe. She is still cutting her first tooth and to put it nicely she is a bear (although I don't blame her, it looks painful). She has figured out that by rolling she can get anywhere she wants and she has no interest in sitting. She will now play contently for a few minutes by herself and loves to look at her brother. She giggles with delight when she sees him. I always wanted a baby that was a mommy's girl but now I am eating my words. Elizabeth is the most content when I am holding her and she refuses to fall asleep on her own. She can be perfectly happy playing by herself but if I walk into the room or she hears my voice she will start to cry. Tonight we tried to let her cry herself to sleep and after 30 minutes I picked her up. Matt commented today that it feels like we have a newborn still because she is up several times (as much as 6) times a night and will only take little 'catnaps' during the day. She still has the craziest hair and the biggest thighs and she loves to be tickled. Here's hoping to more sleep in month seven.

We found a nearby park and spent Sunday afternoon playing there. Here is a picture I took of Elizabeth at the park on her seven month birthday.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Such a little cutie!!