Voting

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

We have been exploring Green Bay and recently decided to visit the NEW zoo. It is a beautiful zoo in a wooded setting. Personally, I think it is even better than the Minnesota Zoo. Anyway, we had a fabulous day and the highlight of our zoo adventure was feeding the giraffes. You can buy 2 crackers for $1.00 to feed the giraffes and I fell instantly in love with them. In fact, I'm now considering volunteering at the zoo so I can feed them everyday. Jack was brave and at the end also fed one of the giraffes and enjoyed riding on the zoo train with Daddy. Here are a few pictures of our day at the zoo. Also, if anyone knows how to add captions next to the pictures I would love to know how.















1 comment:

Kristin said...

So cool, I got to feed one in Texas, and feel in love as well. To add captions, just hit return a couple of times, after you paragraph, and go down to those lines to type your caption, then drag the picture you want the caption by to either the begining of your caption (that will make the caption just under the picture) or drag it to behind you sentence (that will make the words show up just before the picture). Good luck I hope that helps.