Voting

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jackisms

Since our house still looks like a bomb landed on it and we have half unpacked boxes everywhere, I won't be able to scrapbook for awhile. This post is so I can remember some of the funny things Jack has recently said so I can scrapbook them later.
1. "Mommy, did you see that patepillar"? (how he says caterpillar. Said on a walk around our circle)
2. "Daddy, I missed you at work" (said to Matt when he was still in MN working and Jack would talk to him on the phone)
3. "I'm not Matthew, I'm Jack Ryan" (said back to me when I called him his full name, Jack Matthew Ryan)
4. "That's my baby" (in reference to Elizabeth)
5. "Mommy, you didn't give me any tention (aka attention) today" (said after I spent a long day unpacking instead of playing with him, poor guy)
6. "Mommy, I want LOTS of syrup" (while he holds up two hands..10 fingers is LOTS!).
7. "Daddy, can I close the lid"? (said when Matt called to wish me happy anniversary the other day. I was in the shower and Jack got the cell phone off the counter and was talking to him and kept asking if he could close the "lid" of the phone. I asked Matt later that morning why he didn't call to wish me happy anniversary.)
8. "wake up Jeff" and then a giggle when we are trying to sleep. He got this from the Wiggles and it is so hard not to laugh when he does it. Of course, when I laugh it eggs him on and he keeps doing it.
9. "Oh Man Pickle". Said when something isn't going his way
10. "I think that is a great idea" "Mommy, don't you think that is a great idea?"
11. "Daddy, will you be a garbage truck driver with me?"

I should have written them down right away because I can't remember the other funny ones.

1 comment: