Voting

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Uh-Oh"

Elizabeth is quite the chatterbox and finally spoke her first recognizable word. Not "dada" (much to Matt's dismay), not "mama" (despite all my attempts), but "uh-oh". She has even turned it into a game and loves to drop anything she has and then say "uh-oh". Yesterday, Elizabeth and I went to the outlet mall and several times I heard her saying "uh-oh" and then repeating it. I looked behind us and she had dropped her toys while we were walking. What a turkey. Now, when we are walking Misha, it is a game for her to drop her toys and pacifier and say her favorite word. I'm still working on "mama". I figure for all the sleepless nights I've had the past 10 months that should at least be her second word!

1 comment:

Jdog said...

Jenna, this is so funny because Sophia's first word was also "uh oh". Mama was one of the last and she still only says it if something is wrong or she really gets into a bind. LOL.