Voting

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkins

We did not take the kids to the pumpkin patch to choose pumpkins this year. The two weekends we were going to do it, the weather was terrible (wind, cold, rain, even snow). Luckily, my parents took them to the pumpkin patch in Iowa so they did have pumpkins on the front porch. Jack chose three small pumpkins for himself, Elizabeth and Misha. I took over 50 pictures trying to get a good shot of each of them with their pumpkins. I took a better picture of Misha with her pumpkin then I did of the kids with their pumpkins. For those that have met our wonderful lab, Misha, you know that is a feat since she, to most, is the craziest dog in the world. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took. I'll add the pictures from Halloween soon. It is a gorgeous day here today (supposed to be a record high of 75) so we are going to go out and enjoy the last of the nice weather!




Misha can really be a calm, lazy dog.





Elizabeth enjoyed eating her pumpkin (notice the drool on her shirt!).
























Jack with his little pumpkin (for some reason he won't give me a nice smile!).

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love the last picture, all kids go through that stage. I can't believe how big they are all getting.