Voting

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crawling right out of her pants

I've been slacking the last few weeks and haven't been adding posts to the blog. Part of the reason is that since Elizabeth is now mobile and crawling everywhere I can't sit down for any length of time at the computer since I'm always redirecting her out of trouble.

I had a good laugh while watching Elizabeth play with her jeans after she managed to crawl out of them (this was the second pair of pants she crawled out of that day). Both of my kids have the smallest waists. In fact, Jack still is still wearing 12-18 month shorts and he is 3-1/2. I think they need to make adjustable waist pants for babies as well!

1 comment:

Mary Janelle said...

I TOTALLY AGREE! My girls are still in some 3-6 month pants, but the ones that are the right length wouldn't even begin to stay on. Maybe we should start our own line?