Voting

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big bike



Last year for Jack's 2nd birthday we bought him a motorcycle big wheel. He was so short he couldn't reach the pedals but I refused to buy him a smaller bike thinking he would grow into it in time for summer. Well, he never grew last summer and when we got the big wheel out this past spring it was still too big for him. I felt bad and knew that as a three year old he needed to be able to ride a bike so I bought him a smaller one. I came across these pictures the other day and was shocked at how much he has grown since April when the first picture was taken. Now, Jack can reach the pedals on his big wheel and he can also ride the "big" tricycle that I had when I was a little girl. He is so proud of himself now that he can ride his big bike and he refuses to ride the smaller one. My little boy is finally growing.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a pro! Isaac is big, he just hasn't learned the pedalling part of biking. Way to go Jack.

carriefish said...

I love the big helmet! Carter's makes his big noggin look enoromous. Jack's looks more reasonable :)