Voting

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

About Jack

I love all the papers and art projects that Jack brings home from school and I am already running out of room in my storage bin for all the treasures he brings home each day. Today he brought home a book entitled "About Me" and inside was a list of questions that his teacher asked each student. I thought it was so cute to read his responses, most of which I did already know, but of course, there were a few surprises. Here are his responses to the questions:
1. What is your favorite color? Yellow
2. What foods do you like to eat? Candy
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Work on buildings
4. What are you afraid of? Monsters
5. What is your favorite toy? Helicopter
6. What is your favorite thing to do with mom or dad? Play football

No comments: