Voting

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playing in the snow

I'm back from my blogging hiatus. I was trying to decide if it is worth my time to keep our blog, especially since the only time I can update it is when both kids are sleeping which should be my time to relax, get caught up, or waste away the time on Facebook (ha!ha!).

Anyway, it was fairly warm this past weekend (and by that I mean highs in the low 20's with a lot of wind). It is scary that I think 20's is warm. Matt had the weekend off so we decided to take the kids outside sledding. Of course, it took 15 minutes to get them dressed and I'm not even sure we were outside that long. But, we had fun sledding down the little hill in our yard and then enjoyed some hot cocoa to warm up inside. Here are some pictures of our fun in the snow (yes, I think Matt and I are the only people in Green Bay with red coats-ha!).




1 comment:

carriefish said...

The pacifier while sledding is cracking me up!
And, what's wrong with red coats?
Glad you're back to posting stuff! I haven't used my own computer in a couple of weeks, so I'll have some catching up to do when I get ahold of it. I print the blog pages to use as my version of scrapbooking :)