Voting

Friday, May 16, 2008

I've been tagged

Finally getting to this, Kristin! Lots of little known information about me...

Jobs I have had
Detassle corn (only in Iowa!!)
Lifeguard/swim lesson instructor
babysitting
lab assistant in swine nutrition lab at ISU
graduate student/teaching assistant at ISU
research assistant at U of I
sr research technologist at Mayo
mom



All the places I’ve lived
Independence, IA
Ames, IA
Iowa City, IA
Rochester, MN
and soon Green Bay, WI


4 Favorite Movies
I have seen only 1 movie in the last year and only a couple in the last 3 years so none are current movies..actually I can't even think of 4. But, I'm going to get NetFlix when we move to catch up on years of non-movie watching.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (I think I have it memorized)
Sixteen Candles


4 Favorite Foods
Anything Italian (probably Matt's lasagna is one of my top favorites)
Chicago Style Pizza
a good, juicy, tender steak with mushrooms and onions on top
chocolate and ice cream (chocolate ice cream of course!)



4 Weird Things you didn’t know about me
I don't eat/like chicken. I eat all other meat but I despise chicken.
I don't touch the railings on the escalator (have you ever seen anyone cleaning them?)
I'm afraid of library books-I buy all my books new with the rare exception of buying one at the used book store (but only when it looks really new and has no boogers in it!)
I love to vacuum-it's very therapeutic for me and a necessity with a dog and cat in the house


4 Favorite TV shows
Greys Anatomy
Divine Design
House Hunters
Oprah

4 Places I’d love to go
Italy
China
Africa
Alaska

No comments: