Voting

Friday, March 14, 2008

SOLD?

I told my neighbor that when our house sold I would start a blog since I would have more free time. We are still waiting for the SOLD sign to go up but we signed the counter offer on Wednesday. I think we are just waiting for the house to appraise at the selling price and then that fabulous SOLD sign will appear.

Since we are moving farther away from our family and friends in a few weeks, I thought a blog would be a good way to stay in contact with everyone. I still have to figure out how to do this and have no idea how to add pictures so I'm sure for awhile this will be a work-in-progress.

Did I say free time? Elizabeth just woke up from her 10 minute nap!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats Jenna, it obviously pays to have the cleanest and neatest house in Rochester!

Jdog said...

Hi Jenna! Congrats on the likely selling of your house, that has to feel good. I will look forward to when you post pictures as I haven't seen any of you in ages! If you're ever in the Chicago area, come for a visit (cubs game??).
Julie Daly

Mary Janelle said...

10 minutes!?!? That rascal! Call or email if you have any blogger questions or want a tutorial. :-)

Kristin said...

Yeah for the house!!! Yeah for the blog!!! I am so happy we will be able to stay in good touch now. Welcome to the blog world.