Voting

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's official...


I have been waiting for this sign for 8 days now (and I'm NOT a naturally patient person who likes to wait for things) and surprisingly it appeared sometime today while I was at work. What a great feeling to pull into the driveway after a long day at work and see the SOLD sign. Yipeee! It's official. We have the movers coming on May 27th to pack and they will load the truck on the 28th. We give possession to the new owners on the 29th and we will have our things delivered to the new house on the 30th of May. Matt will be living in a hotel for 3 weeks until he finishes at the end of June.

We have explained to Jack about moving to our new house and we think he understands fairly well. Although he did ask if the "men would break the house into pieces to move it" and "will his toys get dirty in the truck?".

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I almost cried when I saw the sign, I'm not really to let you go yet.

carriefish said...

so excited for you guys! can't wait for that sign to be in my yard next year at this time :) hope the move goes smoothly!