Voting

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Phew, this summer has been busy and is flying by. I type this while listening to one of my neighbor's fireworks shows (I both LOVE that WI is a legal state to buy fireworks and HATE that WI is a legal state to buy fireworks!). Anyway, I will try to play catch up for my lack of updates the last few  months. I would be a really bad mommy if I didn't include Elizabeth's 4 year old birthday pictures from last November (yikes, I am bad!).
We had a wonderful time celebrating our very loveable, yet sassy, princess Elizabeth!
Four! Dressed in her favorite color, pink!

She wanted all her favorites for her birthday dinner including, mac 'n cheese, blueberries, sweet pickles and fruit snacks!

Yummy cupcakes!

She's ready to open!


She was so excited to finally get a pillow pet

A princess dress for princess Elizabeth 







No comments: