Voting

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thoughts from a 4-1/2 year old

Here are a couple of things Jack said today and last week that I didn't want to forget. I will be back soon with more picture updates. My free time the past few weeks has been filled with planning and organizing a few projects we are starting in the house and so updates have by necessity taken the back burner.

"Mommy, I know why ants are so small; it is their protection from dinosaurs. Since ants are so little big dinosaurs can't see them to eat them.".

Also, recently I told him that he was growing up too quickly and could he please stop growing. He said "no mommy, I want to grow up so I can be the boss and not have to listen. It's too hard to have to listen all the time."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.