Voting

Thursday, September 15, 2011

July

She wanted Misha to read to her!

First tooth fairy visit!

Spent most Monday and Wednesday night at the soccer field. He made more goals than I could count over the season. So proud of his determination!



Kayaking in Door County

They could have spent all day every day at the beach!
I think I chose the hottest day in July for us to go strawberry picking. How can you resist a little girl with strawberry juice dripping down her chin and arms? And yes, I did dress them both in red since I had a scrapbook page already done for these pictures! I made my first batch of jam with the berries we picked. 19 jars total!





 Playing in their little pool...some day they will have a real one to spend all day in!
 Happy 4th! It was so nice to be at home this year!

 Keeping mommy cool by washing my feet!
 Misha the water dog! We can't keep her out of the water.
Making pesto with daddy!
I made cornstarch paint for Elizabeth. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be but definitely easier to clean up than normal paint!  

We love our new patio and fire pit!

The best thing about having a fire--Smores!

She definitely takes after her mama---a true animal lover!

  

No comments: