Voting

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back!

Well, summer is over and a new year of school has started and FINALLY my computer is back up and running. I thought I would do a quick highlight of our summer starting with the month of June.
Last day of Kindergarten! Let the summer fun begin!
 Little Gym graduation. We are so sad it is closed now.
She decided she wanted "boy" hair and so we said good bye to her long hair.





Spent a day at "The Farm" in Door County. Elizabeth loved feeding the goats, pigs, cows, ducks and cuddling the kittens. Jack's favorite was climbing the tractor with his friend Joey.

 Playing dress up!
Roses from my love to celebrate 11 years of marriage. We spent 4 days in Las Vegas at the end of June without kids. Sun, pool and sleep=Heaven!!!

Will update July and August in the next few days. And then I'll be caught up!

No comments: